I understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
· Coaching/Consulting Sessions: I understand that it is encouraged to utilize video conferencing for all sessions. I will ensure that video, audio, microphone, and screen-share availability are functional in advance of each session. I will work with my coach to determine the scheduled dates/times for each session. I take personal responsibility to log in at the given session time, and the session will not be extended beyond the agreed upon timeframe.
· Coaching/Consulting Relationship: I understand that “coaching” and/or “consulting” is a Professional-Client relationship I have with my coach/consultant that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional, or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
· Client Responsibility: As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental, and emotional well-being during my coaching/consulting calls, including my choices and decisions. I understand that coaching/consulting is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education, and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching/consulting into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
· Definition of Coaching/Consulting Services: I understand my coaching/consulting package includes one-on-one and/or group coaching/consulting sessions as noted above. I understand the time duration of our sessions is intended to be a guideline and my coach/consultant may extend this time upon my request or as he/she sees the need without additional fees.
In addition to our scheduled sessions, I may call my coach/consultant from time to time for a brief “power session” when I need some urgent help with something. I realize my coach/consultant may or may not be available when I call but will return my calls within 24 hours, if needed. I also understand my coach/consultant is available by email for questions and sharing news, insights, challenges, and accomplishments. Emails are typically responded to within 24-48 hours, though his/her travel schedule may require a few days longer.
· Fees: I understand the fees for my coaching/consulting package are payable in advance by ACH or check (no fee required) or by credit card (3% convenience fee assessed). To avoid interrupted coaching/consulting, I understand my credit card will be automatically charged each month on the renewal date. The charge on my credit card statement will read “Rich Campe Intl.” If I prefer to pay by check, my check is expected to arrive within one week of the invoice date. I will mail my check to the PO Box address listed at the bottom of the invoice issued (for 3rd party processing).
· Satisfaction Guarantee, Program Changes & Cancellation Policy: I understand that once I have received my welcome email and completed my first coaching/consulting session, if I do not feel completely satisfied with my decision, I may email a request for a different coach/consultant, a change in my coaching/consulting program (i.e. number of sessions per month), or to discontinue coaching/consulting with a refund for the remaining unused sessions paid for in advance.
· Change of Services Notice: After the second coaching/consulting session, I am aware that while prepaid coaching sessions must be completed for the current pre-paid month, I can choose to change my coaching/consulting program (i.e. number of sessions per month) or discontinue coaching at any time with written notice received by ProAdvisorCoach at least 30 days in advance of my billing date. Upon receipt, I will not be billed for the next month. Written notice must be emailed to both my coach and the billing department (firstname.lastname@example.org) with confirmation of receipt from all parties.
· Cancelled and Missed Sessions: I understand my monthly fees include up to a certain number of coaching/consulting sessions per month and it is my responsibility to schedule and complete them. I further understand that refunds are not issued for unused sessions. However, I understand my coach/consultant will make every effort to reschedule sessions where I have provided him/her notification of cancellation at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled session and that in the case of approved cancellations that could not be rescheduled during the current month, ProAdvisorCoach will grant one session carry-over to the next month only, with no accruals beyond that month. In case of an emergency, it will be at the sole discretion of my coach/consultant to schedule a makeup call. Many “emergencies” are preventable, and we encourage prevention – your life will be simpler.
· Mental Health Disclaimer: I understand that coaching/consulting does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching/consulting is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy. I further promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
· Confidentiality: I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training OR consultation purposes.
· Professional Advice: I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for other regulated professional services such as, but not limited to, legal, medical, or financial matters and will seek independent professional guidance on such matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
· Indemnification: I indemnify and hold ProAdvisorCoach, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, attorneys, and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) resulting from or in connection with a claim arising from the use of the Deliverables or otherwise this Agreement.
· Limitation of Liability: The maximum liability of the partnership, its directors, and officers to client for damages for any and all causes whatsoever, and client’s maximum remedy, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, shall be limited to an amount equal to the total feed paid by client to the partnership hereunder for the portion of the services giving rise to any claim. In no event shall the partnership, its directors, and officers be liable for any lost date or content, lost profits, business interruption or for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of or relating to the services provided under this agreement, even if the partnership has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.