Interactive, Fun, and Easy Tracking
The world is a truly dynamic place, as are the people in it. Therefore, it is crucial to constantly look at where the team and its members are going, and adjust their courses as dynamics of the team and its members evolve. Affecting positive change and enabling achievement is an ongoing process. ProAdvisorCoach is your partner for long-term, sustained results, helping build leveraged momentum to create continuous, sustained peak-level success for the entire team.
At ProAdvisorCoach, we understand this type of stewardship is truly indispensable, and made it an integrated component of our process. By regularly meeting to quickly appraise the successes and challenges of the team and its members against the established KPIs (key performance indicators), and tracked with the assistance of the ProAdvisor Drivers platform, teams and individuals are allowed to:
Based on the foremost business thinking and systems, the most powerful planning theories, and the most successful business coaching principles and practices, the V-MAP™ (Virtual Momentum Action Plan) was designed to overcome these challenges, and clearly articulate the following:
This enables everyone involved to stay on the most advantageous course toward accomplishing their goals, creating lasting transformation, and achieving sustainable success.
The Achievement component of the AAA process is catered specifically for your needs as individuldul players and as a team. We feel it’s essential for every player on the team to know if they are winning or losing in 10 seconds or less, both as a player and as a team. We utilize a highly-interactive fun and easy set of Avatars (graphical representational icons) which reflect three primary aspects for each individual and team:
|1. KPI’s and/or KBI’s (the “big rocks”)
2. Critical Activities and/or Crucial Results (priority activities)
3. Sweet Spots (daily or weekly activities the intersect within each player’s Passion, Purpose and Profit)
In most cases, we recommend the following communication track. However, this may vary, depending on the needs of each player and the overall team.
1. Weekly 30-minute Huddle Calls (Avatars pulled up and visible to all on team) for each of the functional areas (e.g., sales, operations, etc.)
a. Opening Fun Ice Breaker (2 minutes)
b. Around the Huddle (1-to-3 minutes each to cover the following…)
i. Wins (Personal and Business)
ii. Sweet Spots Score
iii. Strategic Innovation
iv. Major Topic Review:
6. Strategic Innovations
2. Monthly Deep Dive for 1-to-3 Hours (Avatars pulled up and visible to all on team), during which each player reviewing their Avatar’s “heatlh”, as well the next critical action steps required for their Avatar to be healthy.
3. Quarterly On-Site Team for ½-day to 1-½ days (typically 3 times per year)
a. Key Interactive Team Building Action Learning (most often focus on the following…)
iii. Proper Storming to Performing
Awareness (for each player and team)