Ginia is an Executive/Leadership Coach with over 20 years of expertise in coaching and inspiring clients to fully access their own unique potentials. She specializes in optimizing Human and Organizational Performance .
Ginia has successfully built 8 major service/production organizations specializing in mortgage origination, commercial/consumer banking, investment operations & production and executive search. She has optimized the performance of well over 2000 individuals within these organizations, leveraging her extensive background in recruiting, training/development, coaching, mentoring, progressing, and retaining top talent.
Ginia’s vision is accomplished by a focus on the following principles:
A passion for the delivery of Extraordinary Service – both internal and external. A commitment and dedication to her Clients and their overall experience with the organization.
◦ You have to CARE about your clients, your teammates and your overall organization in order to create an extraordinary service experience
◦ Manage each contact as a “Moment of Truth” where Everything Counts – each email, document, report, phone call or presentation combine to create the client’s impression of our commitment to service.
◦ Service delivery should be created to deliver optimal outcomes. These outcomes should be built into every process utilized.
◦ Service Levels should be communicated to client as Service Level agreements. All Service Level Agreements should be met and ideally exceeded to create an Extraordinary Client experience.
◦ Consistent, Ongoing Feedback is critical to Service Delivery Evolution and growth.
A focus on Integrity-Based Leadership and Partnership based in Trust and Honor
◦ Commitment to People and Performance — Leadership is not a function of title. Optimal Leadership requires deliberate thought, effective communication and optimal execution packaged in a dynamic, nimble and flexible work style.
◦ Integrity-Based – Credibility, Trust and Honor are the cornerstones of Inspired Leadership. Candor, Sincerity and Incorruptibility are absolutes.
◦ Empowering/Partnership Oriented –Optimal Partnerships is not ever a 50/50 or “one up, one down” proposition. Each partner must be engaged and willing to invest 100% in order to achieve whatever is required…
◦ Innovative – The opportunity to innovate comes from EVERYTHING touched in the organization — the client , the employee, the market, the product, the processes of the work. Optimal Performance creates opportunity to create and pioneer. Participation in creation is immensely satisfying to high performers.
A focus on work methodologies that arerepeatable and sustainable, facilitate execution, and optimize results… A deep level of expertise in focused, specific industries and work outcomes
◦ Process Management, Change Management, Service Management, Organizational Development
◦ Focus on execution and outcome optimization
◦ Focus on measuring progress and outcomes
◦ Success in managing multiple projects/complex projects
◦ Balance between what the client wants and what the client needs – they are not always congruent
◦ Customize for the client – while still “branding” for the organization
A passion and commitment to developing new business opportunities through innovation and business development
◦ Business Development Opportunities are optimally managed systematically and deliberately.
◦ Identifying potential new business for existing clients
◦ Identifying potential new business for new clients
Ginia is a Master ProAdvisor coach working with MindScan, SuccessQuest and the Advisor 7 Secrets. Ginia is also certified in Emotional Intelligence, Performance Management, Service Management, Quality Management as well as being a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Semantics (Cognitive Psychology).
She has worked successfully with large corporations (Bank of America, Raymond James, E.F. Hutton, Wachovia Securities, Barclays American Corporation) as well as medium- sized and entrepreneurial organizations (Lincso Private Ledger, Barnett Banks of Florida, UVEST, etc.)